- The Armory Pub Sing -- Twice-monthly in Somerville, MA. 2nd Thursdays, 7-10:30pm, and 4th Tuesdays, 7-9:30pm.
- The Boston Area Chantey&Maritime Sing -- 3rd Sundays, 2-5pm, at the USS Constitution Museum in Charlestown, MA.
- Providence Pub Sings -- 2nd and 4th Mondays, 7-10pm, at the Flatbread Company in Providence, RI.
- Cranston Pub Sing -- 3rd Fridays, 8-11pm, except summers, at the Irish Ceilidhe Club in Cranston RI.
- Gloucester Chantey Sing -- Mondays, 6-9pm, at the Rhumb Line in Gloucester, MA.
- Press Room Trad Session -- Mondays, 5:30-8:30pm in Portsmouth, NH. Songs & insruments. Of necessity, this one is as much a performance as a session.
- Continental Trad Session [Cancelled until further notice due to staffing shortage] -- Fridays, 5:30-8:30pm at the Continental Restaurant&Bar in Somersworth, NH. Anglo-Celtic, song&instrument.
- The Port Sessions -- 4th Wednesdays, 7:30-10pm at the Port Tavern in Newburyport, MA. Shanties etc. with the Portermen.
- FSSGB Trad Swaps -- An occasional song swap held at various homes, often on a Sunday afternoon.
- The BostonSongSessions mailing list -- This is a mailing list for announcements and low-bandwidth discussion.
- Greater Boston Traditional Song -- This is our Facebook group, covering more or less the same things as the BostonSongSessions calendar and mailing list.
- NorthEast Chantey Sings mailiing list and calendar -- "Event announcements of chanteys and sea music from Philadelphia to Newfoundland... from the Eastern seaboard to the Erie Canal." Yahoo! Group membership required to view full calendar.
- The Folk Song Society of Greater Boston -- A non-profit organization whose activities include monthly and weekly sings. Details available through their website and newsletter.
- Sings around New England -- New England Folk Network's somewhat broader list of sings and such.
- Folk festivals around New England
- CDSS's folk sing starter kit